MY TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS

Today after I finished eating the grilled cheese sandwich I had made I felt dissatisfied and I was thinking about how badly I would have preferred to sink my teeth into a fried bologna sandwich. - then the thought occured to me: I should blog about fried bologna sandwiches! Eureka! Only second to the wheel on my list of the greatest inventions of all time, fried bologna sandwiches are a perfect blend of bread, bologna, and mustard.

So, inspired, I search "fried bologna sandwich" on google images and within .18 seconds I'm looking at 19-36 of about 169,000 pictures. After a little bit of browsing, (I had to find a picture that would do the sandwich justice), I find one and it is possibly better looking than the ones my mom used to make for me. I click the image but to my surprise and ensuing disappointment I notice the picture is from a wordpress blog! What the hell? Someone has already blogged about fried bologna sandwiches and it's written better and in more depth than I would have been able to...

Anyhow, here's my latest blogpost albeit it's not an original.

I like fried bologna sandwiches.

http://smarterthanpancakes.wordpress.com/2009/06/

0 comments:

Post a Comment