KOODO MOBILE

Here's one example of a Facebook marketing success story.. I just happened to read an ad for Koodo Mobile on Facebook, and it gave a link to check out the site. Now I'm on www.koodomobile.com and it's looking pretty fucking boss.

I know we've all heard about Koodo Mobile because they're marketing pretty aggressively, but have you checked it out yet?

The website is interactive and offers relatively simple, easy to use, easy to understand services. We're beginning to see a lot of this kind of marketing (Apple comes to mind) People are tired being confused and dissatisfied with their cell phone service. Koodo clearly recognizes this.

Check out the "build a plan" option. Gives you exactly what you want without all the bullshit.



It makes me wonder if I should stop letting myself be bullied by Rogers, and switch over to Koodo!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment