MILEY CYRUS ON JAY-Z

So I saw this video a while ago and I was talking to one of my friends about how big of a brat Miley Cyrus is..
Not listening to Jay-Z's music, or talking shit about him is to me, considered Blasphemy!!




My friend had a different spin on it though. By this point, Miley Cyrus has been in so many interviews I'm pretty sure she doesn't give a fuck what she says anymore. It's kind of badass if you think about it.

Don't get me wrong though..
She's for sure a spoiled brat and someone needs to put her on the Jigga Man.. (pause)

Oh and it's pretty sad how easy it was for me to find these raunch pictures of her. Just google her name. Does this remind anyone of the Nexopia days when grade 8 chicks would take pictures like this to try and get rated as the #1 hottest girl? or whatever it was called..





YOU FAIL MILEY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment